In this issue:
- Special covers by John Henderson and Haroon Mirza.
- News: Thaddaeus Ropac, David Zwirner, Pace, Massimo De Carlo and Gagosian expanding between London and Paris, with colossal warehouses. Text by our London editor Michele Robecchi.
- Tune up with Haroon Mirza's videos of his installation at the Camden Arts Centre and Lisson Gallery. Enjoy reading his conversation with renowned novelist and art writer Linda Yablonsky.
- Keep updated with the Turkey Survey as a handful of the top art players such as curators, gallerists and collectors tell us more about the vibrant Turkish contemporary Art scene.
- Fancy one of those Maurizio Cattelan's interviews? Don't miss his Skype encounter with Chicago-based artist John Henderson.
- Get fascinated by Nicholas Hlobo's world though the eyes of visionary Serpentine co-director, Hans Ulrich Obrist.
- Get amused by Liz Magic Laser's video "In Camera" 2012. Interview by our L.A. editor, Patrick Steffen.
- Be inspired by Joseph Beuys's statements, with great images from his performance in the 70's.
- Slide though the
Korean Eye show at the Saatchi gallery, by Iona Whittaker.